[Dprglist] Oak-D-Lite

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 12:49:28 PST 2021

I see via email they are shipping units, including ones originally
scheduled for April. When the arrive it should make for some interesting
discussions here and in the virtual meeting. Interesting discussion on
paying import duties in the email. I've gotten "gifts" from companies in
other countries, their decision, to avoid the payment of duties.

My goal is to mount it on my RVR rover. I've setup a Pi 3 B to mount on
the RVR and also got a Pi Zero W 2 (from Adafruit) to try since it is
lower power. But the camera probably will need separate power so I got
the USB power splitter offered as an add-on to the Kickstarter.

--

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*