[Dprglist] RoboColumbus 2021

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 28 18:36:28 PDT 2021

Hi David,
I was originally registered as a remote contestant - but did not actually compete that day, did not have any kind of a competition ready robot.....
Hopefully next event - a yes....
I did see off dprg.org, in the Aug 21 event summary, that the club did have 1 remote entrant...
Regards as always,
Donna