[Dprglist] RoboColumbus 2021

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Mon Aug 23 11:21:00 PDT 2021

Howdy,

Congrats to all who participated in Saturday's event, graciously hosted
by Steve at his beautiful country estate.  Were their any remote
participants?  I may have missed that part.

But great to get to see everyone person.  I learned for example, that
Ted is taller than he appears in google meetup.  I also got to see
Harold face on, rather than in profile, for the first time.

Having now recuperated and re-hydrated, I have some videos of most of
the runs I shot in hi-res with the gopro.  It's about 12 GB.   Might be
easiest just to dump to a thumb-drive and pass it along to whomever is
collecting the documentation of the contest.   Doug, would that be you?

cheers

David