[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Wed Aug 18 15:29:10 PDT 2021

David,

Unfortunately you can't, here's the pertinent note from Mr. Google:

   "You can’t replace a video because any new video you upload to
    YouTube will get a new URL. Instead, you can change an existing video:"

   * Trim your video: On a computer, you can cut out the beginning,
     middle, or end of your video.
   * Add cards to your video: You can use cards to add new elements
     to your video. Cards can show other video titles, specific websites,
      and so on.
   * Change your video's title and description: You can organize and
     change your video's title, category, description, and privacy settings.

   https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/55770

I'd say posting a new, improved video with a link to it from the
existing one sounds like the best option.

Cheers,

Murray