[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

Karim Virani pondersome64 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:28:38 PDT 2021

Hey David,

Unfortunately you can't replace the video stream of an uploaded youtube
video. To upload a corrected video would create an entirely different url,
and then confusion ensues. The algorithm doesn't like that. All hail the
algorithm!

Most youtube creators will create a separate corrections video if really
needed. The managers of the DPRG channel can trim out some portions of an
existing video using the limited online editor, but they can't add new
content. Most creators will insert "cards" - the dynamic overlays that you
can add to a video at specific time offsets. Again, whoever runs the DRPG
account would have to do that. Otherwise you're stuck with updating the
description and title.

Best,

karim