[Dprglist] Odometry Calculations

David P. Anderson davida at smu.edu
Wed Aug 18 14:53:29 PDT 2021

Hi Pat,

The answer to the first question is yes, and I see that was not very
clear in the talk.  The read encoder drivers are returning the
derivative of the encoder counts, i.e., the number of counts since the
last reading, and not the cumulative count.

For the second question, yes you are correct, that should be divided by
clicks per inch, not multiply.

My bad.  Wonder what else I got wrong...

thanks!

David