[Dprglist] A warped idea

deltagraph at aol.com deltagraph at aol.com
Wed Oct 21 09:47:12 PDT 2020

Doug,
First, I have a question. Anyone see Java as a stumbling block to writing a controller?
----
>>  So this would use the "seed" idea to get started?
Yes-ish. Let me think on this. Maybe see what Will can come up with too. I will present myinitial warp function to him...

As I see it. Maybe Carl will have some ideas without bogging him down..

Random#Gen --> some big number -- > some hash function -- >  parameters for warp -> warp the image

I really don't see animating a warp. It is too unpleasant to look at.Anyway, I was just having a bit of fun.
Like Carl suggested, might be better to obsess over making a good controller.

I will be able to work more on this Friday - including getting lap/start-end point detector running fornovice and advanced contests.

Ron