[Dprglist] KR01 still rocking back and forth?

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Tue Oct 6 00:09:47 PDT 2020

On 6/10/20 9:29 am, Christian M Netter via DPRGlist wrote:
> Murray - did you get to the bottom of your issue?  I’m quite curious.....
>
> I have beaten my head against the wall plenty of times only to find
> out in the end that I made a simple coding error.....
[...]

Hi Chris,

Since tomorrow is our weekly videoconference I'll provide more of an update
on what I've been doing then. Suffice it to say, no, I've not solved the
PID issue as I've decided that rather than beating my head against a wall
I'd take a break and work on something non-PID related for a bit. I've
still got that Grafana visualisation task on my plate... i.e., I'm thinking
to get the visualisation working before making any further attempt at
tuning, despite knowing that yes, it could simply be a bug, and maybe not
even in the PID controller. But I want the visualisation in any case.

Cheers,