[Dprglist] AI controlled camera at soccer game

David Anderson davida at smu.edu
Mon Nov 2 16:06:08 PST 2020

As long as the players don't make the same mistake you'll probably be ok...

My favorite part is when the ball gets kicked straight toward the
lineman.  The camera moves very quickly and smoothly to track the path
but ends up locked on the lineman's head when a player intercepts the ball.

So for those of you more familiar with neural nets, is there a way to
train it up on what not to recognize?   Sort of an inverse training?
Say, if the soccer ball is attached to a neck and shoulders, it's
probablhy not a soccer ball?   Can you show it a bunch of pictures of
things that are _not_ soccer balls to improve it's recognition?

cheers,
David