[Dprglist] Compass heading using gyroscopes?

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sun May 17 19:41:39 PDT 2020

Murray,
     Benewake has a new LiDAR module called the TF-Luna. It has a range of
between 0.2 to 8 meters and costs about $10 less. It has update frequency
of 100 Hz, and 2 interfaces: 115200 serial, and I2C. It is available from
DFRobot or Amazon. Here is the DFRobot link:
https://www.dfrobot.com/product-1995.html. You also might be interested in
some testing I did on the Benewake TF-mini for outdoors (See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn-_0s5Rb1M).

Regards,
Doug P.