[Dprglist] Dimensions of gadgets on robots

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:13:47 PDT 2020

John,
   I think that you would have to consider how it would be mounted. For
example, 1/2x1/2x9 might not be that bad if the 9 dimension was in the z
axis. In the 9 is in either the x or y directions, it would depend on robot
size. On robots over ~3 lbs, a handle is considered a nice feature.
Regards,
Doug P.