[Dprglist] DPRG: Who has / wants to use the Line Following courses?

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 06:30:20 PDT 2020

Heads Up -

The Dallas Makerspace will lock down at midnight tonight.

*Hence- please speak up if you're planning to work on your line
follower *during
coronapocalypse stay at home times.

Do you:
* have one of the line following courses now?
* plan to borrow one of the DPRG courses in the next few weeks / month?

If we need to pull line following courses from the Makerspace, that needs
to happen today. Speak up and we'll find a way to help.

Reference:  https://dallasmakerspace.org/

Out of an abundance of caution regarding the emerging situation with the
COVID-19 epidemic, the Dallas Makerspace will close its premises at 00:00
(midnight) 3/18/2020. The Board of Directors will monitor the situation,
keep the membership appraised, and re-open the Makerspace at an appropriate
time.

If you need to pull your projects please do so as soon as you can.
BR,
Carl

mobile: +1 972 765 2676