[Dprglist] DPRG March 14- Robot Swap Meet & Monthly Member Meeting

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 07:08:04 PST 2020

Anybody here hoard robot parts and tools?

There's nothing to be ashamed of.

Maybe you’ve been told to find a new home for some of those unfinished
projects in your garage?

Do you have equipment you really don’t need but are having a tough time
letting go of?

DON'T BE SHY!

*Make your way to DPRG’s Spring Robot Swap Meet!*

Don’t send that old turtlebot to the dumpster - *trade it* over to somebody
who wants a fixer-upper - help it find a happy new home!.

So *bring your stuff *and some empty boxes.

Come find out what you didn’t know you needed – work on that list of things
you can’t live without – don’t leave empty handed.

*Rumor 1: There is talk of fresh pizza* – bring your appetite.

*Rumor 2: Club pilgrimage to Tanner Electronics *by 2pm after a quick swap
meet. The word is that Tanners will close shop for good later this year. So
we want to share a big DPRG ‘THANKS’ after they’ve served the community for
so many years. And who knows - that ‘thang’ you need but didn’t find at the
swap meet? For sure you can find it at Tanner Electronics!

*Please forward pics of items you’re thinking to bring or share them here
on the dprg d-list – We’d like to post them to help build interest!*

About DPRG Monthly Meetings

DPRG hosts cool presentations each month during its regular membership
meeting. These meetings and presentations are open to public and free to
attend.

We hope to see you there. Everyone is welcome to attend.

About DPRG
Dallas Personal Robotics Group has been actively building robots for fun
since 1984.
We meet every Tuesday evening and every 2nd Saturday, and frequently
participate in community events.
We usually meet at the Dallas MakerSpace, and we always welcome guests of
all ages and skill levels!
We have tons of experience and love to share and trade tips and tricks.
Learn more and sign up for the mailing list at our home page
https://www.dprg.org/
Check out our extensive You Tube library
https://www.youtube.com/user/DPRGclips