[Dprglist] ONLINE: DPRG Monthly Meeting - TOMORROW 13 June at Noon!

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 13:19:19 PDT 2020

We'll have a meeting tomorrow in spite of the late notice.

*When*
• 13 June/ Noon Dallas time

*How*
• Join Hangouts Meet https://meet.google.com/
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.google.com/tkg-wzhq-prc&sa=D&ust=1592424972075000&usg=AOvVaw0SMUUyrTiGcHxZP4uw_jK0>
hey-jxuo-esf
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https://meet.google.com/hey-jxuo-esf?hs%3D122%26authuser%3D7&sa=D&ust=1592424972075000&usg=AOvVaw2yCbWpEjKtEu-ysoP6RESs>

• Join by phone ‪+1 405-586-5598‬ ‬ PIN: ‪682 931 335 #‬

*Why*

   - talk robots & related stuff
   - keep going while we're stuck at home
   - make it easier for people to attend DPRG remotely

*Agenda: Monthly Meeting – 13 June*

Ray Casler will present about testing of hc-12 and lora32u4 modules.,

with intent to achieve the following goals;

   -

   Improve platform control beyond an old airplane radio controller
   -

   Have a two-way link for telemetry
   -

   Send digital values instead of rc pulses
   -

   *Mow my lawn from my office using a radio and fpv*