[Dprglist] ultrasonic positioning systems

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Thu Feb 20 15:29:57 PST 2020

Correction:
I like all but one spec: 1 to 3 percent accuracy. That is terrible. And I don't understand why it exists.
In my case, the accuracy does not depend on distance. If the receiver can hear enough emitters with acceptable SNR (which initially is negative SNR), then the result is accurate, no matter whether the separation is 2 inches or 20 feet.