[Dprglist] Cylinder piezo transducer

John Swindle swindle at compuserve.com
Tue Feb 18 14:14:16 PST 2020

Folks:
Do you have a cylindrical (tube) piezoelectric ceramic that I might play with? Several companies offer them for $25 to $80 plus shipping, but I wonder if any of you might already have one. I'm not sure what I should buy.
Or do you know of a supplier that happens to have them in stock locally in the DFW Metroplex so I could at least look at them?
This is for sonar and/or localization. I am not sure that cylinder piezos couple to air. That's definitely a requirement.
Great if anyone has a lead or education for me.
Sorry I missed the FIRST competition.
Best to y'all,John Swindle