[Dprglist] Reminder - SRS Virtual Mini-Sumo Robot contest coming soon.....

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 20:09:45 PST 2020

Hi guys & gals,

As the event organizer, I want to remind everyone that coming Jan 16th, 2021
we will be having the first ever virtual mini-sumo robot contest!!!!!

Head on over to

https://robothon.org/jan-16-2021-virtual-mini-sumo-contest-event/

for all the details including the rules of the contest...

Now is the time to pull those bots out of storage, refresh their batteries
and get them ready for the event OR NOW is the time to consider building a
new robot for a contest entry.

All details and requirements are on the page above..

If you don't wish to enter a bot, please consider watching live via Teams on
event day...

Regards,

Donna Smith

Event host and organizer