[Dprglist] Wishing everybody a Merry Christmas - and so is Pololu!

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 09:59:45 PST 2020

I hope y'all have a very nice Christmas!

And in case you missed it earlier, or would like to find some last minute
items - I'd like to forward an offer from Pololu

If you missed our Black Friday sale or realize you didn’t quite get
everything you wanted, don’t fret: now through December 24, we have all
active Pololu-brand and PCX products on sale for 12% off, and we are
offering 15% off twenty broad categories of our products. Save on some
Christmas shopping, or stock up now on robot parts for the new year. Merry
Christmas!

https://www.pololu.com/christmassale2020

Best,
Carl