[Dprglist] (no subject)

Robert Zeiler rezeiler1970 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 09:50:18 PDT 2020

Hi all
Thanks for the reply.  I have also done odometry on my robots as well as
ultrasound and IR.
But, for this application, I was looking for experience with either visual
or lidar mapping techniques. Basically the idea is for the robot to enter a
room, scan the environment for obstacles (will also have onboard sonar for
collision avoidance), make a map from the readouts and then enter the room
using the info to establish a path through the room.  I want to hit all
areas of the room. The robot will return to the starting point and stop.

Robert