[Dprglist] [EXTERNAL] Re: DPRG Robot Rules

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 08:22:51 PDT 2020

David,

Good luck with your robot build.

If it helps, you may want to check the video from our February meeting
https://www.dprg.org/iron-reign-presents-their-newest-robot-monthly-meeting-topic-feb-8th-2020/

That video shows another safety option you may find helpful - a *R.A.N.*

I found this cool device in a little shop in Pittsburgh, just before the
Virus shut everything down.
Check out this tease from my presentation:

[image: image.png]