[Dprglist] [EXTERNAL] Re: DPRG Robot Rules

David Steele (Carr) David.Steele at Halliburton.com
Wed Apr 22 07:48:38 PDT 2020

Thanks Carl & Doug,

Building my first robot in 30 years (other than from kits) so I want to make sure it’s safe!

Regards,
David

From: Doug Paradis <paradug at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 21, 2020 5:54 PM
To: Carl Ott <carl.ott.jr at gmail.com>
Cc: David Steele (Carr) <David.Steele at Halliburton.com>; DPRG <dprglist at lists.dprg.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Dprglist] DPRG Robot Rules

External Sender: Use caution with links/attachments.

David,
    The rules that you asking about are from the "Build More Robots" beginner training series taught by the club periodically. It takes a very cheap robot kit and modifies it to introduce hobbyist robotics. I will extract the best practice rules and put them into a post on the website.
Regards,
Doug P.