[Dprglist] Roborama 2019 - This Saturday, May 11th.

Mary Jones mmjcjones at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:41:53 PDT 2019

Hello friends,

Jack is graduating at the end of May, and he would like to celebrate with
all of you.
You all have been such great friends and a wonderful support to him.
 He has been looking forward every to Tuesday night for the last 5 years!
Can you please let me know if Sunday June 2nd would work for all of you or
if need be, the 2nd or the 9th?

Thanks so much,
Mary Jones