[Dprglist] Roborama 2019 - This Saturday, May 11th.

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Tue May 7 08:40:30 PDT 2019

Roborama schedule is below. Members should really try to attend and, if
possible, compete in this year's competition. We can you use your help
during setup and running the event. We also need volunteers to judge.

*Schedule:*

*10:00* Members setup for competitions. The room will need to be cleared
and the arenas setup.

*11:00* Contestants can have their robots checked for weight, size, and
compliance. It may also be possible to test run robots.

*12:00*  Last call for robot checks.

*12:30*  Start of competition. Student competitions will go held first.

* 1:45*   End of student competitions.

*3:30-4:00*  End of competition