[Dprglist] push telemetry to cloud?

ed at okerson.com ed at okerson.com
Wed Jun 26 14:17:46 PDT 2019

Clay,

You can get cheap 4G LTE hotspot from FreedomPop.com

https://shop.freedompop.com/product/used-franklin-wireless-r850-4g-lte-mobile-hotspot-cdma/FRK-R850BKR

Sign up for the level of data service you need, they offer a free level
that is up to 500MB/month on the Sprint network, if you need more you
have to pay for it.

Build your monitoring system on your favorite device that supports WiFi
and pair it to the hotspot.

Beyond that, it is standard networking stuff. If you want real "Cloud"
like AWS, then you need an account there. They also offer free levels
for small instances. If by "Cloud" you just mean internet access, then
you can set up a server on your home network for it to connect to.

Ed Okerson