[Dprglist] [Dprg_roborama_committee] Which contest is harder?

deltagraph at aol.com deltagraph at aol.com
Mon Jan 21 09:53:45 PST 2019

 I would think depends on robot.  If you have good wheel alignment + accurate wheel diameter, you may not need any compensation to run 4 square.  I would be more time spent with table top -- edge detection and or very precise odometry and can detection -- sounds like more work. I think I spent more time trying to run that contest, but it has been a while...Ron