[Dprglist] Build your own self driving car meetup yesterday

Thalanayar Muthukumar tnkumar at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 05:33:22 PST 2019

It was great to be at the meetup yesterday and get to see that there are so
many people engaged in this in our area.

Ron - Thanks for explaining many of the things you had worked on.

At this point of time,
- I have a GoPiGo robot car that is functional
- I am interested to get Donkey car software running on this

Are there archives of the DPRG mailing list that can be viewed?
Carl - The donkey car slack group seems very active.

One robotic simulation software V-Rep (Free) that I came across a few
months ago seems very rich for robotics.

It does have a learning curve, but thought it may be of interest to this
group.
Examples of what can be accomplished can be seen here
http://www.coppeliarobotics.com/videos.html

Ron - This is a link to the indoor GPS with +/- 2 cm that I was talking
about

Regards.
- Kumar