[Dprglist] Donkey Car People - Charge Your Batteries & Start Your Motors...

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 12:03:47 PST 2019

It seems we'll have a couple months of head start,
but check out what's coming ~ March:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07JMHRKQG

Looks familiar eh?

Except it has an integrated hardware platform,

plus it apparently comes with RL (reinforcement learning) baked in - so
that the car can train itself based on goal functions..

https://aws.amazon.com/deepracer/

Not sure that's part of the stock Donkey Car project, but seems available
with Keras, which the Donkey Car does use...

then there's this also...

https://aws.amazon.com/robomaker/

Hmm...

Carl

ps.  just a reminder that TONIGHT Hackster DFW is hosting our first session
dedicated to Donkey Car.  Details here
<https://www.meetup.com/Hackster-DFW/events/258024504/>