[Dprglist] DPRG Annual Meeting Minutes and Rules for new competiton

doug paradis secretary at dprg.org
Wed Jan 16 09:05:10 PST 2019

-All,
     I have uploaded the minutes to DPRG's 2019 annual planning meeting to the website. If you missed the meeting, reading the minutes should help you get up to date on the current plans of the club. I have also uploaded the rules for the new "Sample Retrieval" contest that will be first held at the Fall Competitions in November. If AI and vision systems interest you, this contest is for you. Now is the time to get started. Several members plan to collect some image learning sets of the contest objects in the next month. These sets will be shared. Now is the time to start planning your strategy.

Links:
2019 annual planning meeting minutes:    https://www.dprg.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Annual-Meeting-2019.pdf

Rules for Sample Retrieval Contest:             https://www.dprg.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/sample_retrieval_v20190115.pdf

Regards,