[Dprglist] uber death

Ezra Christensen ezracc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:35:49 PDT 2018

n = 1 does not allow for any type of valid statistical analysis of what
is safer / not safer.

"Do you ever feel like technology is out to get you?"
"No, but I say please and thank you to Alexa so when the robot uprising
does happen, they know I'm on their side."

(paraphrase) BBC Friday Night Comedy.