[Dprglist] Fwd: email to list

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 22:42:59 PST 2018

-All,
    FYI.
Regards,
Doug P.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Paul Bouchier <paul.bouchier at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Mar 10, 2018 at 8:41 PM
Subject: email to list
To: paradug <paradug at gmail.com>

Hi Doug,

I tried to send email to the list, but I think it is caught in the spam
catcher, because I didn't see it come out in the archives. Could you either
release it or send it out? Here is what I want to send to the members:

Subject:
2 tickets to Steve Wozniak show available

DPRG folks,

My wife has 2 tickets to "An Evening with Steve Wozniak" at the Winspear on
this Thursday March 15 that we're offering at face value ($65 ea). They are
section MEZ C, seats E24 & E25. Will sell together or split. Please text or
email my wife if interested and she can arrange delivery: 214-783-5821
<(214)%20783-5821> or dioguardi at classicnet.net.

After today she's going to put them on craigslist. Unfortunately I'll be
out of town building robots in Boston or I'd be going. :-(

Thanks
Paul Bouchier