[Dprglist] Pixy Cam 2 Available + VR Demo if interest

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 05:21:59 PDT 2018

Ron,
    I for one would love to see  your demo of the Vive positioning Tracking
VR system. All meetings have a show and tell at the end of the
presentation. BTW, I may have a PIxy2 (more capable, cheaper price) to show
and tell depending on Amazon delivery.

    Ray may want to save the Vive presentation for later (next month)
depending on the schedule. That would allow you more time to develop your
demo. I really would like to see what can be done. It looks cool on
YouTube.

Regards,
Doug P.