[Dprglist] what Tesla’s Artificial Intelligence ‘sees’ when it’s on the road

Carl W Ott Jr carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 07:18:56 PST 2018

Clay / Ray / Ron...

We have some work to do if we are gonna catch up to Tesla...

Check out this video..

Note that it’s in a 360 format.  From a laptop browser, you can click the arrow control to change perspective / point of view.

But viewed on an iPhone 7 Plus, you can see the entire 360 panorama at once, just like the AI does...

I strongly recommend the 360 all at once view - very interesting to observe things like the bikers approaching and overtaking from behind... around 2 min in...

This is what Tesla’s Artificial Intelligence ‘sees’ when it’s on the road
https://driving.ca/tesla/auto-news/news/this-is-what-teslas-artificial-intelligence-sees-when-its-on-the-road

Sent from Flipboard

As viewed on iPhone