[Dprglist] Register Now - Roborama Showcase Contest - 13 Oct

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:41:23 PDT 2018

DPRG is pleased to announce the showcase contest at Dev Fest Weekend 2018

This is a demonstration / outreach opportunity, similar to some of the
other events we participate at.

We'll compete for bragging rights through some of our more interesting
contests during the middle of the developer fest.

This will be a great chance to network and practice for the formal Roborama
indoor competition in November

You'll find details and a registration link for the showcase contest here:

https://www.meetup.com/Build-More-Robots-with-DPRG/events/253899798/

We'll follow up with registered contestants regarding logistics.

BR
Carl