[Dprglist] Robot parts

Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Sat Aug 11 14:48:59 PDT 2018

A long time ago an old DPRG member Ralph, passed away. His wife gave me
a box of his robot parts. It has been sitting in the box for over 10
years. We are cleaning and came upon the long forgotten box, and did not
want to throw it away in case someone wanted to play.

How is the best way to donate to the DPRG members? It is in Plano, and I
do not get down to the DMS area very often anymore. I can meet someone
for lunch or find a place to make the exchange.

I work in Plano near Shiloh and Plano Parkway, and my wife works in
Addison on Addison Rd.

Kip