[Dprglist] Open Source Curiosity type rover from NASA

Alan Marconett KM6VV at SBCGLOBAL.NET
Fri Aug 3 14:20:12 PDT 2018

Hi Eric, All,

Gethub has rover plans:

https://github.com/nasa-jpl/open-source-rover/tree/master/Mechanical

However, I can't view .IGS or .STEP files.  Maybe some PDFs somewhere?
Might be able to work from good JPGs.  Looks like a lot of aluminum
channel (Actobotics channel).  Maybe build it with Lynx Motion parts?

Rocker-Bogie Assembly 3D View.PDF  Ah!  But problems with PDFs and XLSX
files.

Alan