[Dprglist] Last ever 1st Saturday Sidewalk Sale coming up June 3

Steve Rainwater steevithak at gmail.com
Thu May 25 13:50:56 PDT 2017

Other DPRG old-timers probably have fond memories of browsing Ham radio
gear, computer parts, and electronic surplus at the Dallas First Saturday
Sale back in the 80s when it was located at Ross Ave. Since then it's been
located under Woodall Rogers and has rebranded itself as the "West End
Night Market". In 2006, the DPRG got a booth there for one sale and
unloaded a lot of our own surplus gear. I got an email from them today
saying they're shutting it down for good and the last ever sidewalk sale is
the one coming up on June 3. The full text of their email is below.

-Steve