[Dprglist] Docker Expertise

Rud Merriam rudmerriam at gmail.com
Tue May 23 07:49:39 PDT 2017

Looking for help with Docker related to the NASA Space Robotics
competition. Anyone here work with it or know some who does enough
provide assistance? If so, please contact me. This isn't just for myself
but the other teams, also. I'd be surprised if more than a couple of the
twenty teams knew much about Docker before this.

The competition is going to run our ROS based software on Amazon Web
Services. We have to create a Docker image of our software and upload
it. This just got clarified in the last couple weeks so most of the 20
teams are scrambling to figure out how to do this. I asked for general
help on the Docker forum and the competition gang is helping some but
are distracted by getting the competition software running.

--

-73 -
*Rud Merriam K5RUD*