[Dprglist] Volunteers Needed: FTC, Jan 28, Dallas ISD - Woodrow Wilson HS

Cathy Lux lux.cathy at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 20:10:01 PST 2017

We will be competing at that tournament.  Fielding 2 teams.

I hope all is well with Travis robotics.  We heard that several parents are involved this year.  But Tycho's a junior this year, and it is the most intense year academically.  Plus Max's college applications process is really time consuming.  Got our hands full this year!

Cathy