[Dprglist] Volunteers Needed: FTC, Jan 28, Dallas ISD - Woodrow Wilson HS

Chris Seifert cseifert214 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:57:52 PST 2017

I am forwarding this on behalf of the Woodrow Wilson High School Robocats
in Dallas ISD.

Please contact the Event Director, Friedrich Elliott, at ftelliott at gmail.com,
if you have any questions or availability.

Thank you, Chris Seifert
==========================

On January 28th, 2017 Woodrow Wilson High School Robocats are hosting the
first-ever Dallas ISD First Tech Challenge Qualifier Tournament.  This very
recent opportunity comes with a very big need for us to field a team of
adult and student volunteers to carry out a variety of tournament-day
responsibilities.  Your help will be invaluable, and we are massively
grateful you are interested in helping us.  We could not do this without
you!

The Details

Who: Woodrow Wilson HS Robocats Robotics Program and Booster Club
What: FIRST Robotics FTC Qualifying Tournament
Purpose: Qualifying tournaments determine advancements to the North Texas
Regional Championship
Attendees: All (15-18) DISD FTC Robotics teams and 8-12 other FTC teams
from North Texas region
What: FIRST Robotics FTC Qualifying Tournament