[Dprglist] Fwd: Tee shirt proposal

James LeRoy james at getsurreal.com
Fri Dec 29 14:35:49 PST 2017

Hey Doug,

Glad to see we're getting some shirts printed up.  Here are my thoughts.

I'm not a fan of the pocketed tee, I would prefer a regular tee.
If we're making the effort to get some new tees, I think we should do a
new design too.  Maybe even get a quote for a professional design
instead of a member volunteer design.
Why are we considering paying for a one time delivery?
We should order enough on the first batch to stock multiple sizes for a
couple years.

-James