[Dprglist] Reminder: Saturday DPRG talk - KABAM Robotics - 10am

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 19:03:09 PDT 2024

Please join us for the monthly in-person + remote meeting, this Saturday
March 23 at 10am in the Dallas Makerspace North Lobby Conference Room. Look
for a DPRG doorbell on the door at the north end of the DMS building to get
let in.

Rob Salsman of KABAM Robotics will talk about KABAM's security robots, Halo
and Co-lab. Here's a 1-minute video teaser showing the
bots:https://youtu.be/A38ofSAAl10
Rob will also offer a tour of their experience center on a TBD date & time
which we'll talk about on Saturday.

Pizza will be provided by the DPRG. All are welcome.

After the talk we'll have general discussion followed by a robot
show'n'tell - all robots are welcome.

Remote attendees: Google Meet details are on dprg.org. Like last time,
we'll have a remote-attendee ambassador, and new for this event, a
lapel mic for the speaker, to provide for clear audio to the video
channel.

Hope to see you there

Paul Bouchier