[Dprglist] Reminder: Expiring survey for DPRG monthly meeting Day / Time

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 03:02:55 PST 2024

DPRG folk - this is a reminder that the survey of DPRG members' preferred
day and time to hold our monthly meeting will expire on Monday. On Monday
we will tally responses and pick the new meeting day and time and announce
the date of the March meeting. This survey is the opportunity for club
members to express standing conflicts or preferences and influence the
choice. The leading candidate (by a vote of 1) is currently the Third
Thursday of the month at 10am.

If you can't find the the survey, or feel you should have received one but
didn't, please let me know - you can reply to the list or email me at
paul.bouchier at gmail.com. If you're a new or renewing member and want the
survey, please email me directly so I can get it out to you promptly.

The original email, which explains the background, is below.

Thanks

Paul Bouchier