[Dprglist] Meeting tomorrow - Pizza and DPRG-Greeter

Paul Bouchier paul.bouchier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:03:48 PST 2024

DPRG folks - if you're coming to the DPRG annual meeting tomorrow, you will
be rewarded for your efforts (which we appreciate) with pizza, which will
arrive at 11:30. We will spend a little time milling around socializing and
getting our pizza and drinks before we launch into the formal meeting. IOW
pizza will start promptly, but the meeting will not :-) .

Is there anyone coming who is a DMS member and would be willing to do
DPRG-greeter duty? We envision someone being at the door from 11:15 to
11:45 to receive DPRG attendees into the Dallas Makerspace facility, guide
them to waivers and to the meeting room. After that, we'd like to give them
a phone on which they can get texts if someone turns up late and wants to
be let in. I'd appreciate anyone who's a DMS member who can help with that.

Thanks

Paul