[Dprglist] New Meetup Group of interest to the Technology + Robotics Community

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 27 20:08:37 PST 2023

Hi fellow Tech Friends,

FYI that I have launched this week a new Meetup Group that all of you may
want to JOIN and start attending either free or fee based online events!!!

This coming week I am hosting the First FREE event on this group focused on
how Technology can improve your Productivity as a hobbyist and biz owner (if
you have your own biz)!!!
Please check out the details on the group and signup for the first event....

https://www.meetup.com/your-technology-solutions-tools-education-for-ease-fu
n/

I look forward to seeing many of you at this coming event and future
ones.....

In future I will be hosting education events directly related to robotics.

Kind Regards,

Donna Smith

Owner of YourtechandMore

https://yourtechandmore.com