[Dprglist] SRS January 21, 2023 meeting announcement

dsmith164 at yahoo.com dsmith164 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 12:40:24 PST 2023

Hi everyone,

FYI on a potential featured presentation of interest to the DPRG community –

I will be presenting on Jan 21st on

“Finite State Machines Demystified for Robotics”

The regular SRS meeting runs from 10am until (roughly) Noon on the 21st (Pacific time).

My presentation is targeted to start @ approx.. 11am (Pacific).

I would love to have many DPRGers attend the meeting – it should be fun and educational (not just my section….)

You can find out Zoom login access and any further meeting details at

https://seattlerobotics.org/

Scroll down the page a bit and look for (right hand section of page) the “Next Meeting” announcement section.

Hope to see you all soon, Donna