[Dprglist] Any recommendation / favorite 3A buck converter for an RPi4?

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:54:39 PST 2023

Paul,
   On the converter listed by Karim, a reviewer named dvdguy shows a pretty
bleak output curve for this module.
My experience with Amazon modules are not that bleak, but they tend to not
have enough output V headroom because they get dinged for have bad 5V
output when the noload output value is 5.4 (which works better). Usually
lead resistance is the
biggest issue for voltage drop under current, but not always.
Regards,
Doug P.