[Dprglist] New lidar technology

Doug Paradis paradug at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 06:11:56 PDT 2023

Paul,
     Interesting article. Claims large scale sampling in 2025. Do your
sources have any info on its capabilities?

     On the other end of the scale, DFRobot has a new product with 400cm
range available,https://www.dfrobot.com/product-2727.html. One flaw is a
single I2C address, making multiple sensor applications more difficult.
Regards,
Doug