[Dprglist] Invitation to Personal Robotics on Discord

Murray Altheim murray18 at altheim.com
Tue Oct 18 08:26:19 PDT 2022

Hi all,

The Personal Robotics server on Discord now has about 325 members. I've
kinda stepped back from active duty over the past few months, and things
just seem to be humming along on their own now. We have a small community.

I'm not sure why I haven't done this (or if I have I've forgotten), but here goes...

It occurs to me that there may be folks in the DPRG who might be interested
in joining our group, and I know you'd all bring enormous experience to the
discussions. We have quite a mix of beginners and experienced robotics
enthusiasts. Of course, if you join there's no obligation to participate in
the conversations; lurking is just fine.

For Discord you can either use a regular web browser, or download the desktop
application, or install the phone app. Please feel free to become a member
of our non-exclusive club.

The following invitation link is good for 7 days:

    https://discord.gg/PtQrsSqk

Y'all be most welcome, and pass the link along to anyone you think might
be interested. If the link has expired feel free to email me for a new one.

Cheers,