[Dprglist] We're Hiring

Jim Brown james_121 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 07:09:51 PDT 2022

The company I work for, Intrusion.com, is hiring a couple of tech guys.  I wanted to put out a message to the DPRG list to see if anyone is interested.  We were happy to hire another DPRG guy a while back and need more guys like him!

Tasks:  Analyst and Testing mostly.Requirements:  It's best to have a Degree.  Well rounded with computers and networking.  There may be some programming in Python or Perl.  Conversational and Documenting skills.
Pay:  50K to 75K range.Send resume to:  jbrown - at - intrusion,com
Jim Brown - james_121 at yahoo.com

RBS Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_95skD9XRI