[Dprglist] Saturday 14 May - DPRG Luncheon - Ad Hoc Social Gathering - INDOORS!

Carl Ott carl.ott.jr at gmail.com
Sun May 8 15:53:07 PDT 2022

By popular demand - let's re-start DPRG in-person INDOOR gatherings after 2
years of virtual distancing.

Please RSVP so we can get an idea of who's coming...
RSVP Here -> http://evite.me/5UrMQDWdrB

This is a casual social lunch gathering for whoever DPRG folk can make it.

If you can - *Help Build Enthusiasm - BRING A ROBOT and we can head down
the street to the Dallas Makerspace for some post lunch roboting show and
tell.*

We'll meet at Babe's in Carrollton, TX at 11:30, and seat whoever arrives
by 11:45.

{why so early? Babe's has flexible seating for larger parties, but doesn't
take reservations.  Hence the earlier start for lunch.}

https://www.babeschicken.com/our-kitchens/carrollton/

Babe’s Chicken Dinner House
1006 West Main Street
Carrollton, Texas 75006